Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Blogging from Oregon

So, I'm in Oregon this week for some training for work.  I'm missing our little boy and my wifey already!  Right now I'm watching the Phoenix Suns as they attempt to take the spurs tonight.  I've been in my hotel room since right after work and I've been playing around on the web with some new tools.  I'm trying hard to keep up with my diet while I'm here but it's hard sticking with the program without the aid of my fitness fridge :)  Lately my diet has consisted of a protein bar for breakfast, a protein shake for my mid morning snack, a can of tuna and some oatmeal for lunch, another protein bar or two, and maybe some real meal with protein and good carbs at night.   Today I got up shortly after 4am had a protein bar, then I had a breakfast burrito right before my meeting at 10am, then some lamb skewers for lunch, another protein bar, and a steak burrito for dinner.  I'm a little worried about my Stickk.com challenge for the week.  I'm going to try to make it down to the gym tonight.  It's cold and rainy here in Hillsboro today.... the sun came out briefly about 6:30pm... but I was headed back inside to watch the Suns lose to the Spurs.... Needless to say....

I'm disappointed....

image

and headed to bed now... depressed.

No comments: