Saturday, March 15, 2008

Whooser in Whoville

We went to the movies to see Horton Hears a Who. It was ethan's
first time at the theater. He was sleeping when we sat down, but then
he woke up when he heard the loud sounds. He was good during the
first part and then he was fussy toward the end. He wasn't watching
the movie the whole time. I think it was longer than his attention
span. He also wanted to chat up a storm during the movie, so we gave
him the binkie to suck on. He is definitly a chatter box. We
thought the movie was cute. I have read the book to ethan once and I
wouldn't know what the story was about if I hadn't.

2 comments:

Cara said...

So did you all like the movie. We want to see it. We actually may go see it today. Since my parents are in town and they are going to watch Ryken. Oh and if you guys ever want a babysitter. And I am avaliable I will watch him for you guys! :)

Joshua Cork said...

Hey Cara, we liked it a lot... It was pretty funny... more a kids movie though... but worth the watch even with out the kids. Thanks for the offer on the baby sitting... we will definitly take you up on it and will return the favor if you guys need it as well!