Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm Growing!

Kal is growing so fast! I heard his first word yesterday...mama. I
was working with him while I was making dinner and he was doing pretty
good at his mmmm sound. Then he was upset at me later that night
because i was giving him nose drops. While he was struggling to get
away, he said mama. He probably would have said something else, if he
knew more words. :)

Kal just started on rice cereal this week. I think he likes it. He
opens his mouth pretty wide to smile when I say "yum, yum, yum, yum",
so I slide a spoonful in. Ethan wasn't really into cereal, so I don't
have high hopes. In fact, Ethan wasn't a big fan of being spoon fed at
all, so it will be interesting to see what kal thinks.

Kal's face lights up when he sees familiar faces, especially Ethan. I
know they are going to be such good friends when they are older. Here
are some recent pics of them together.

No comments: