Monday, May 31, 2010

Almost 3 Months Old

A couple of weeks ago we went for Kalvin's 2 month appointment. The doctor said he was doing great. He is now 11lbs 14 oz and is in the 50th percentile for weight and height and 25th percentile for his head. Ethan always had a small head too, so it runs in the family.


Kal has been smiling for a couple of weeks now and is such a charmer. He likes to raise his eyebrows and I think I even saw him wink at me once. I have mentioned several times that he is very strong, but he amazes me all the time. This week he rolled over a couple of times from his tummy to his back. Of course his arms happened to be in the right position, but he did have to scrunch up and use his muscles to push very hard to get over. He has now moved on to sitting and standing since then. I haven't gotten him trying to stand on video yet, but he will stand until he is shaking because he is using all his energy to stand. It makes me laugh.

Here are my picture picks:

Kal loves to sit up and see what everyone is doing.















Kal is doing a great job at holding his head up!













This is just a close up of how cute he is.



















Kal "crawled" off the play mat and fell asleep with his head on the couch. His crawling is really just scrunching his body up and then extending really quickly...maybe it is more of a scooching.

No comments: