Friday, December 5, 2008

Wierd Week....

So on Sunday I came down with the Flu after Leann had gotten over it a few days earlier. I spent the first 2 days in bed and started feeling better on Tuesday. Wednesday I worked from home and planning on going back into work on Thursday... unfortunately Ethan came down with the Flu late in the night Wednesday. I had to take Ethan to the pediatricians office on Thursday and stay home with him the whole day because he couldn't go to day care. Finally today I got to get into work and get lots done! Leann spent the day with Ethan because he still couldn't go to Day Care today. I took some pictures of Ethan having fun tonight. He's feeling just fine but has a really bad diaper rash.


Below is Ethan running around with his Toy from pamper chef... it wasn't his toy until after he and his cousins played with it and broke it.


DSC_0005.JPG


Ethan climbing up onto the couch (his new trick)


DSC_0017.JPG


Here is Ethan playing on the couch with Mom while she works on her computer


DSC_0015.JPG



No comments: