Monday, November 17, 2008

Watch out!

Ethan is really starting his troublemaker stage. He is trying to
climb on things, open things and into everything. In fact, if I were
quicker with the camera, I would have caught him bent over in the bag
trying to crawl in.

He also really surprised me a few times today. He said eight really
loudly while he was counting the stairs with daddy and while we were
counting ladybugs...he didn't get it in the right place everytime, but
I could tell he was rrying to say it.

He also got the quack, quack, quack hand motion that I do during five
little ducks. He giggles everytime he got it.

The last thing was that he did the hand motions for open and close
during the wheels on the bus song. I think he learned that one at
school. Needless to say we had a good time getting ready for bed. It
is really nice to hold a sleeping boy in my arms...let's hope he
doesn't wake up when I put him down.

(yes, those are Halloween spider jammies...if they fit, he is wearing
them.)

No comments: