Friday, August 1, 2008

Posting using a new tool!

I'm using something called "ScribeFire" for firefox. It's an add-on for FireFox that lets me blog from right inside firefox. Not sure how I like it yet... I'll let you know.

Hmm.... it's hard to insert pictures... FTP took forever... and never actually finished. API insert of an image required me to change my API with blogger... but I have no idea how to do that. Looks like I'll be using a linked image from flickr.

I can do some stuff with text:

I can quote text.

Not sure how I stop quoting, but I can emphasize text.

I can insert a special charicter: ®

I can make the text bigger. Oh, I just realized I'm still in "emphasized mode".

I can strike out text....

hmm.. still not at regular font size am i? Now I am?

Interesting... afer posting this as a preview I noticed that it isn't taking my carrige returns??

I'm not sure I'll be using this tool for blogging. Sorry ScribFire.... cool concept...probably works better with other blog providers... but I"m not feeling this.

No comments: