Sunday, May 25, 2008

Mr.Happy!


Mr.Happy!
Originally uploaded by Supercork
It's been a while since my last post. I've been sick and we've been super busy. I thought I would post this cute picture that Leann just snapped a minute ago (captured and uploaded using my EyeFi card which is super cool). He's been having a rough day today.... he was happy being back at home after our trip to CostCo. Leann also took a great video of him giggling as she poked him in the belly.... I'll try to upload that real soon (EyeFi doesn't do video.... boo...). Anywho, Ethan is doing fantastic post Catheter removal...

Leann was a superstar this week taking care of Ethan pretty much by herself while I was down and out with a flu / cold that I'm still trying to get over. I'm so glad this is a long weekend. I spent the last 3 days working from home.... and was probably only about a 1/4 as productive as I normally am. Being sick stinks!

Anywho that's the skinny for now.

No comments: