Monday, April 14, 2008

Fitness Fridge


Fitness Fridge
Originally uploaded by Supercork
We bought and stocked up a mini fridge for me! I packed it full of my healthy food so I don't have to be tempted by all the goodies in the main fridge! If you click on this photo and view it in Flickr you can see what each item is as you hover your mouse over it.

This is good news if you read some of my previous posts about the challenges I've had living a healthy lifestyle here in Laveen with our living situation and all the tasty food that gets cooked and / or brought into the house. Leann and I are using StickK.com to help us keep motivated and committed to our fitness goals. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Madeline said...

Good Luck Josh & Leann!!! It looks like you're on a protein-based diet. One thing I found when I was on Atkins was low-carb tortillas at HiHealth. I wish I had thought of the instant eggs then! Take care and keep up the good work!

Joshua Cork said...

We will have to check those out. We are actually following the Body for Life principles... but it's similar. We are just doing whole wheat tortillas right now. I'll have to check out the ones from Hi-Health.... I love that place!

Thanks for the encouragement! All the way from Amsterdam :)