Monday, March 31, 2008

Business Intelligence in Chicago...

So, I'm in Chicago at a BI conference being put on by Gartner.  I'm excited to be here... but the trip getting here was exciting!   The flight was very bumpy and the landing was a bit of a doosy with the plane swaying this way and that!  I'm staying in a great Hotel just down the street from Pizzeria Uno's and those of you that know Leann and I know that we can't pass up an Uno's if we have an opportunity go to one.  So that's where I'm headed for dinner. 

The hotel room has a great view of the river and is right down town so I've got some great views!  I've posted some of the pictures of the hotel room and the view here. 

Picture 002 Picture 003 Picture 008 Picture 008 Picture 004 Picture 006 Picture 005 Picture 007 Picture 068

No comments: