Thursday, November 1, 2007

Ethan's First Halloween


We had a great one! I worked all day on setting up the front of the house and will post more pictures soon. I had some teenage girls pose with a digital camera they had with some of our decorations and claim very enthusiastically that the pictures were going up on myspace right away. I also had a floating head in a globe down by the street and I sat back in the corner of the patio wearing all black. I had a wireless microphone hooked up the the floating head and when I talked through the microphone my voice would come out of his mouth and his head would bob around and his eyes would glow! People loved that thing. I freaked a couple of parents out I think. :) I also had a ground fog machine that went off automatically every 2 minutes. I think we had the best house in the neighborhood!


After we brought all the stuff in at 9pm I we put Ethan in his halloween outfits (yes, we had more than one) and took some great pictures!


No comments: