Monday, October 29, 2007

Where does time go???


Wow, time flies when you have a baby!

Not only has it already been two weeks... but I don't know where our days go! I had great intentions of getting tons of stuff done today... like putting a few decorations outside for the trick or treaters, bringing a "boo" package over to a couple neighbor's house, shipping out some ebay items i sold, etc...


But just like that it's 5:20pm and I've not done hardly anything that i want to do today. Leann and I did get in a nap, we watched some of 50 first dates, and some of Bruce Almighty. On the serious side I did meet with a landscaper about putting in a winter lawn and I did take Riley to the vet's office to find out that he is perfectly okay. :)


Ethan and I had a great time today hanging out. I kept him busy for a bit so mom could shower and have some time for herself. We also called the Dr's office today because he has been throwing up about every other day and soaking his shirt with it... the Dr. said it's pretty normal and to try to get that last birp out of him before he goes to sleep after feeding.

Anywho, that's the skinny... I'm sure I'm supposed to be downstairs helping Leann out right now. Laters.



No comments: