Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I love halloween!!!

I'm sitting here glued to my computer listening to Allison Dubois on KISS FM. Wow, this is good stuff. Some of these people that are calling in seem pretty goofy. I don't know if you guys believe in this stuff but I really do. I pulled the picture tothe right from here: http://www.knbc.com/slideshow/entertainment/14378935/detail.html?source=rss_offbeat

I'm going to go up in the atic and pull down a bunch of our Halloween stuff to set up the outside of the house for tonight with the Trick or Treaters. Tonight I'm also going to be handing out sheets for the neighborhood block watch for people to sign up to be street capitans as well as give the block watch information in case anyone sees something that is happening to or near somone's house we can then let them know.


No comments: